du01 octobre 2020au01 octobre 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :TALBOT INDUSTRIE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2054€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
FOR ITALIAN AND ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY
Based in Dublin, TLSE is the Irish subsidiary of a European industrial group (Talbot Industrie) operating in the marine, entertainment and handling markets with a premium niche products portfolio (www.goliath-store.com).
Leader in our markets (European), the distribution of our products is based on a strong partnership with a dense distribution network, and a complete and innovative range of products and services.
Settled in 4 countries, we have offices in France, Italy, Luxembourg and Ireland.
With 150 employees spread among 5 offices, we work daily with multitasking teams in a fast paced and innovative environment.
We believe in employee progression and recognising performance; we enjoy working hard, smart and having fun.
If you are ambitious, results focused and enjoy a challenge, you will enjoy working with us.
A first field sales experience is recommended. You must have an excellent contact with people, and an interest for technical matters.
• Taking over an existing client portfolio and identify its future needs.
• Implementing an active canvassing strategy and driving new business.
• Promoting and upselling newest range of products and/or services.
• Updating monthly report.
• Defining your upcoming sales strategy for the season.
• Work hand in hand with our digital marketing and technical teams to generate new business opportunities.
• Increasing for your region turnover & margin.
What we offer:
• International and young expanding working environment,
• Comfy and design offices in the centre of Dublin,
• Multitasking and team working atmosphere,
• Opportunity for a management career path.
Successful applicants must have:
• A strong work ethic,
• Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills,
• Fluent English & Italian,
• The determination and tenacity to succeed,
• Be a people person and have ability to drive work independently.