du01 juin 2020au01 juin 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :AMARIS FRANCE SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2305€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 850 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2019, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
Poste et missions:
As a Software Engineer you are responsible for the design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. Generally, you work with a code base of C, C++, Python. This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users..
You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams.
You see it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques.
You are/you have/you can
- Bsc/Msc degree in Engineering, Informatics or technically oriented with min 2 years hands-on experience in an equivalent role
- Knowledge of C, C++, C#, Python
- Experience with high tech complex machine control.
- Experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris.
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Communication skills for in & external operation
- Strong quality awareness
- Proactive attitude
Bonus points if:
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Experience with Continuous Integration