du01 juin 2020au01 juin 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :AMARIS FRANCE SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1968€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 850 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2019, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
We are looking extend our team with a DevOps Engineer in order to help us with the supervision and development of complex automation and continuous integration projects.
You will be the link between the Software Development Team and IT-Operations. Therefor you will act as a consultant for all infrastructural topics concerning stability, robustness, performance, scalability, recovery or automation.
The missions are as follow:
• Optimize the SW automation and integration in compliance with all respective norms and standards within given IT environments
• Implementing inter-application flows and guaranteeing the consistency of process execution (alerting and scheduling, dependencies, calendars)
• Participate in the implementation and continuous improvement of Incident, Problem and Change Management processes
• Supervise the deployment of updates and fixes, investigate and resolve technical issues
• Support and maintain middleware applications
• Provide Level 2 technical support
• Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
• Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
• Perform root cause analysis for process errors
• Develop scripts to automate visualization
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
You have at least two years of experience and knowledge of the DevOps concept.
Preferably you are comfortable with Linux and the AWS environment.
Ideally, you have a background in IT Administration/ Development or studied industrial engineering and management.
You have worked with or are highly interested in tools such as Docker GitHub, Jenkins, and Kubernetes, and feel comfortable with Java, Python or comparable scripts.
You are fluent in English, knowledge of German and French being a huge plus.
You are a strong team player.
Experience in the Banking and Life Science sector are a great plus.
• Type of contract: VIE
• Office environment: Multicultural, offices ideally situated in the city center
• Work in a company striving for innovation: you have a decisive role as from day one to add your mark to a growing structure
• Training (both technical and soft) to improve your expertise in the different aspect of your career development
• Young, friendly and fun environment, you’ll create strong relationships with people all over the world
• Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will both help you grow and support you
• Chance to work on different challenging projects - increase your knowledge in different areas, with different environments and customers