du01 août 2020au01 août 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ALTRAN TECHNOLOGIES
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1969€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
As the world's leading provider of engineering and research and development services, Altran has a completely new way for its customers to innovate. For this purpose, it is developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works with its customers on every link in the value chain of their project, from planning to industrialization. For more than 30 years, the group has provided its expertise to major companies in areas such as automotive, aerospace, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railways and telecommunications. In 2018, the Altran Group generated above-average growth and will continue to do so in the coming years. With a workforce of over 45,000 employees, Altran is represented in more than 30 countries.
• Exciting international and national projects in our high-tech customer environment
• Specialization opportunities as well as subject-specific further education and training
• A challenging task with high personal responsibility
• Pleasant and team-based working atmosphere.
Poste et missions:
- Collaboration in the pre- and series development of driver assistance systems
- Creation of system concepts and functional architectures for the next generation of driver assistance systems
- Creation of functional and system requirements
- Development, integration and application of sensors for environmental perception
- Support of requirements management and interfaces to test and error management
- Accompaniment of the vehicle-specific application, installation and commissioning of vehicle measurement technology
- A successfully completed degree in the fields of electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge in one of the following areas: Vehicle sensor technology (e.g. camera, radar leader, etc.), bus systems, mobile communications technology, development or testing of control units
- Knowledge of the product development process in the automotive industry desirable
- Affinity for project management and willingness to travel
- Team-oriented way of working and communicative appearance
- Fluent in spoken and written English and advanced knowledge in German
- European citizen under 28 years old
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!