du01 juin 2020au01 décembre 2021(pour18mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1968€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 34,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 25 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Are you looking for a new professional challenge? As a skilled engineer you are interested in new projects in aerospace?
Join our dynamic and growing team as a Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Your role – exciting and challenging
• You develop design concepts for cabin components according to customer requirements with the program Catia
• You work on detailed designs and create 3D drawings
• You use your good communication skills to work with internal and external development partners
• You take on a proactive role in targeting achievement of CAD projects and in the further development of the design process
Your profile – experience that adds value
• You successfully completed your degree program in engineering (Bachelor, Master, Diploma) with a specialization in mechanical engineering, aircraft construction or aerospace engineering
• You are detail-oriented, analytical and you have (first) experiences in design, ideally in the aerospace industry
• You have advanced Catia skills
• Fluent German and English language skills complete your profile