du01 juin 2020au01 juin 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :AMARIS FRANCE SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1968€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 850 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2019, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
We are looking for an engineer/economist who can handle great amounts of data in MS Excel, Access and other tools. As a consultant you will lead and create analytics & reports that will support our customers business decision.
In this role you will:
• Deal with production data management and supply the management with data
• Support the scheduling and coordination of production logistics activities such as warehouse scheduling, inbound / outbound flow
• Ensure inventory and operational transactions are executed on time
• Maintain policies and procedures for the production Logistics Production area
• Lead projects to resolve issues, conflicts and report exceptions
• Recommend corrective actions and initiative plans.
• Participate and lead various discussion and workshops to brainstorm needs and develop solutions
• Administer the change, issues and risks review and management processes.
• Manage and coordinate interactions with all employees within the respective area
Ideally you bring along the following skills:
• Proficient MS Office skills
• Professional Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Banking or Automotive Industry
• Knowledge of business planning and control systems, KPI’s, shop floor management
• Data mining reporting skills through MS-excel, Access (or equivalent)
• Ability to collect, consolidate, analyse, summarize and report on large volumes of data
• Type of contract: VIE
• Office environment: Multicultural, offices ideally situated in the city center
• Work in a company striving for innovation: you have a decisive role as from day one to add your mark to a growing structure
• Training (both technical and soft) to improve your expertise in the different aspect of your career development
• Young, friendly and fun environment, you’ll create strong relationships with people all over the world
• Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will both help you grow and support you
• Chance to work on different challenging projects - increase your knowledge in different areas, with different environments and customers