du01 décembre 2020au01 décembre 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :L'AIR LIQUIDE SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1960€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,5 million customers and patients.
Through the passion and diversity of its people, Air Liquide leverages energy and environment transition, changes in healthcare and digitization, and delivers greater value to all its stakeholders. Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
(1) participate in the worldwide deployment of new processes and digital tools to drive Risk-Based Maintenance (RBM) through AL Large Industries Organizations,
(2) Put in place quarterly maintenance performance reporting system using and improving new consolidated worldwide dashboards
- Accelerate collection of WW maintenance data to produce Asset Management Quarterly reports and action plans,
- Lead the deployment of the new “Asset Health Center” (web portal) in all 4 hubs with local maintenance teams. Follow and track impact of the project on maintenance costs
- Monitor and report WW progress in Spare Part management
- Engineering background - Data science, Maintenance
- Fluent in English
- Positive mindset with awareness of cross-cultural communication challenges
- At ease with notions of data models, datalakes & cubes
- Rigorous with documentation and communication of achievements (self & team)