du01 octobre 2020au01 octobre 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :HUTCHINSON SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1769€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Hutchinson designs and produces customized materials and connected solutions to respond to the needs of its global customers, on land, in the air and at sea. A global leader in vibration control, fluid management and sealing system technologies, our Group stands out with a multiple market offering spanning multiple areas of expertise and delivering synergies and value-added. Hutchinson reported revenues of €4.314 billion in 2019 and has 40,000 employees in 25 countries. Our ambition is to contribute to safer, more comfortable and more responsible mobility for the future.
We are looking for an ARTIFICIAL VISION / ROBOTIC ENGINEER.
* Deploy and install artificial vision control integrated with Robotics cells and final operations stations
* Ability to analyze and identify solutions;
* Programming and installation of automation, instrumentation and control systems;
* Ability to diagnose and correct anomalies in solutions developed;
* Complete technical documentation and prepare technical reports related to the activity developed.
* Degree in Electrotechnical, Electromechanics or Mechatronics Engineering;
* Specialization in integration of artificial vision camera for part/ process control
* Programming knowledge in Cameras, and its interface in PLC automats
* Proficiency in English and French;
* Autonomy and sense of responsibility;
* Capacity for initiative and teamwork.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Hutchinson worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.