What You'll Do
- Refine the current calibration system and establish an audit to compliance in support of same
- Oversee change management with respect to process and/or product to ensure it is conducted in accordance with agreed engineering change order (ECO) controls and where necessary Product Change Notification (PCN) managed as it relates to customers & suppliers
- Manage compliance /accurate of all BoM items for released products being built in house and at contract manufacturer
- Knowledge of FMEA's, Control Plans, factory process transfer to contract manufacturer with a view to quality controls and compliance to defined attributes
- Support/Mange Incoming/Outgoing Inspection areas with respect to technical issues and supporting problem solving or co-ordination of same
- Perform in-line auditing od existing processes, with intent to update and improve current procedures
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco