- Location:San Francisco, California, US
- Area of InterestSupply Chain
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
- Job Id1263814
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
As the Product Cost Analyst, you'll be part of Meraki's Hardware Engineering group within the Sourcing team. You'll be responsible for tracking and analyzing standard and actual program/product costs, and drive & track margin targets and analyze program expenses throughout the program lifecycle and well into mass production.
A key success factor for this role will be the ability to facilitate end-to-end cost analysis and reporting across Meraki Engineering Teams, Finance, Sourcing and Meraki's contract manufacturers. You'll have significant internal and external visibility within Meraki and will be positioned to learn Meraki's product and program budgets from the ground up.
The successful candidate will be a deeply analytical thinker, able to manage multiple projects successfully and build strong partnerships across departments.
- Analyze program-level budgets across the product's life cycle.
- Analyze and track product bill of material costs across new products' life cycles
- Help set and audit Meraki's quarterly sustaining purchase order costs
- Audit Purchase Price Variance claims from Meraki's contract manufacturers
- Ad-hoc analyses to support Meraki's Sourcing, Hardware & Finance organizations
- 3-5 years in a Sourcing, Financial or Product Operations Role
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain / Sourcing
- Demonstrated success and projects with a Financial and/or Sourcing Background
- Be able to demonstrate mastery of basic financial skills (i.e margins, budgetary reporting, balance sheets)
- Excel / Google Docs Mastery
- Experience building cost dashboards a plus
- Experience interacting with contract manufacturers a plus
Meraki is based in the Mission Bay area of San Francisco, with beautiful views of the Oracle Ballpark and the Bay beyond. You will have access to an onsite gym, multiple kitchens stocked with high-quality snacks, a coffee bar, catered lunches every day, and a generous benefits package.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.