What You'll Do
You will join our industry leading Partner Marketing organization to lead the partner marketing strategy for our Customer Experience Transformation. Working closely with our Global Sales organization, our Customer Experience and our regional marketing teams, you will build the roadmap and manage the deliverables for partners who are standing up a Customer Success Practice with Cisco.
The foundation for your success will come from collaborating closely with key stakeholders, launching key initiatives and campaigns that will further establish Customer Experience at the forefront of our partners investment with Cisco. This role requires a real passion for leadership, marketing impact and driving change. You will work across marketing and sales to help our partners excite and attract new and existing customers to prefer and purchase Cisco products and services, driving the shift and transformation to a hardware, software, and services business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Using data and insights to establish where partners are in their Customer Experience transformation journey, you will determine what needs to be developed and communicated in each stage of their respective journeys.
- Working jointly with our programs team, you will develop the relevant marketing offers and integrate them into our program framework.
- You will design marketing learning maps and campaigns that will help partners market along the lifecycle of our products and joint solutions, driving adoption for our software portfolio.
- You will explore ways and work with multiple stakeholders to evolve our partner marketing funds programs to align with the new Customer Experience business models.
- In collaboration with our Global Sales Transformation and our Partner Experience team you will manage the communications deliverables and design audience led partner journeys bringing our partners along in this fast-moving environment
This role requires:
- Business Acumen– Lead Partners through the transformation Cisco is driving from Products to Services with Recurring Revenue. Identify opportunities to drive aggressive business growth and deliver Marketing return on investment.
- Marketing Innovation– Leverage automation and programmatic capabilities in an environment of scale and optimization. Be agile in a fast-changing, resource constrained environment
- Work towards results– execute relentlessly to deliver desired business outcomes
- Influencing skills – Market the importance of Customer Experience, holding others accountable for delivering what is needed
- Strategic Relationships- Evolve the marketing operating model by establishing effective relationships with business partners
Who You'll Work With
The team works with partners, internal and external stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to drive marketing strategies that help partners achieve business outcomes and grow Cisco's business. You have a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and agile team that is undergoing an evolution of its practices and skills to become more integrated and automated using a digital/ omni channel approach where practical, so our marketing becomes more personalized and effective.
Who You Are
- You are a passionate Marketing leader and who leads through data-driven insights. You are an expert in digital and traditional marketing and familiar with the ways our partners market to their customers and how they prefer to be marketed to.
- You understand, through firsthand experience, the opportunities and challenges of marketing and selling through channels
- You thrive in a matrixed structure and love working in a fast moving, changing environment.
- You have 10+ years of B2B Marketing and Communications experience, preferably in technology software.
- You have 3+ years of partner marketing experience
- You have a proven record of accomplishment in a matrixed organization.
- You possess demonstrated digital marketing success.
- You have career success in large global brands.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco