Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Who you are
You have high level of energy, resilience, and organization savviness, perpetual enthusiasm to work with and influence Cisco business leaders and drive cross-functional initiatives. You are a creative problem solver who are comfortable with navigating ambiguity and uncertainty. You are attentive to detail and accuracy, committed to excellence and always go extra mile to deliver the best result and maximized impact. You thrive in a fast-paced and team-based environment with your excellent communication and influence skills. You are self-motivated, self-reliant and self-starting with strong desire to learn, eager to take on fresh challenges, and continuous growth.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in project/program management.
- Experience with Agile product development process and methodology, scrum certification is a real plus
- Experience on “Cloud/Software release” is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects with limited management oversight, including timelines, tasks, teams, group dynamics, etc.
- Manage and notify users when a product release, commit or maintenance window occurs
- Must have strong engineering background
- Strong organizational, project management, presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to do what it takes to ensure the team accomplishes its goals.
- Why Cisco
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities. Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco.