What You'll Do:
- You will organize the data collection effort for a given customer and supporting data collection workshops with both the account team and the customer.
- You will perform financial modeling in Excel and creatively modeling changes to technology architectures and operating models.
- You'll use data visualization tools to represent financial analysis in innovative ways that are simple to consume for different stakeholders (CIOs, head of IT Infrastructure, and Cisco Account teams).
- You will use your creativity and subject-matter expertise to simplify and improve existing processes or to develop new ones.
- You'll present, explain and refining detailed financial information to a large customer audience including procurement and finance teams.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, or related field
- You have 2+ years of similar work experience
- You're fluent in financial modeling and financial statements
- You're also fluent in PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with data visualization tools preferred (e.g Tableau)
- You possess a teaming nature, with the able to work effectively with different types of teams, especially engineering and sales.
- You have excellent time management and planning skills and are able to shift priorities in a highly dynamic environment
- Experienced researching macroeconomic, industry, and company trends, particularly around IT and budgeting.
- Ability to learn about Cisco architectures and technologies. Prior knowledge would be useful.
- Ability to learn new analytics platforms, like Tableau and iGrafx.
- Willingness and ability to work across industries.
- Comfortable working with an international team across time zones.
- Willingness to travel up to ~25%.
At Cisco, each person brings their unusual talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.