We are looking for a OpenText xPression developer. The individual in this role will be responsible for the design, development of document templates using xPression working very closely with the business and system stakeholders.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Forms requirements analysis, Forms development
• Develop Test case and test data, and perform unit test
• Perform build and deployment of xPression packages from one environment to another environment
• Provide application support operations in production
• Collaborate with other members for problem resolution
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Proficiency with MS Word
• XML, XSD, data modelling
• Extensive hands-on-experience on xPression platform (xPression Compuset engine and xPublish engine) as developer
• Experience with mainframe systems integration
• Document development using xDesign, xRevise
• Migration from Compuset to xPublish
• xPression integration and solution design
• Experience with EMC xPression 3.0, 3.1, 4.2, 4.5, 4.6
• Experience in Insurance domain and integration with insurance systems
Additional desired skills
• xPression administration
• Document development using xPresso for Word, xPresso for InDesign, xPresso for Dreamweaver; and other CCM tools such as OpenText Exstream, OpenText StreamServe, Quadient, Smart Communications
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Team player, good communication (verbal and written) skills, self-disciplined and independent
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Microsoft Word