Government Secure Solutions - CGI (GSSC) is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Monitor and maintain system servers and operating systems. This includes OS patching, updates, and similar tasks.
- Perform deskside support to end users.
- Monitor application performance and resource utilization using provided tools and report potential issues to application owners.
- Provide initial help desk triage and coordinate trouble ticket resolution with application owners.
- Work closely with system users to ensure rapid resolution and highly professional customer service.
- Perform back-ups following established processes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 2+ years of System Administration experience
- Possession of an ACTIVE SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment; US Citizenship is required
- Ability to successfully complete the CGI Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment; Additionally, your ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records Checks may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment.
- Ability to successfully complete drug testing based on contract requirements.
- Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels.
- Self-motivator with ability to work as part of a team or independently with little supervision or direction.
- Professional oral and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and effective problem-solving skills
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Communication (Oral/Written)
· Help Desk/IT Services
· System Administration
· Systems Analysis