Software Automation Tester
We are looking for a passionate and proactive Software Tester to join our team! You will have the opportunity to work on new tools and exciting projects and develop your career.
This position will offer the qualified candidate a great opportunity to work on exciting project with new and hot tools. Whether you have prior experience or not? Having the opportunity to join our team will be a great addition to your list of career accomplishments. If you meet the requirements of this position for a Software Tester and possess the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently please apply soon so that we can consider you for this great career opportunity
• Create, update and execute (manual or automated) test scripts and analyze user stories / cases / requirements for validity and feasibility
• Review and analyze system specification and business rules embedded in the application
• Provide application documentation and support
• Collaborate closely with other team members to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies and provide timely solutions
• Complete activities in given stipulated time and ensure that the Project Schedules are met in a timely manner
• Ensure that you have completed document updates for inclusion with the current software release
• Work proactively to meet the project deadlines with quality deliverables
• Adhere to project deadlines by means of proper self-planning in accordance with the project schedules provided by the Project Manager
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with Managers, Leads, and team members.
• Ensure that the work is executed in accordance to the project & quality plans
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Experience in application management and support
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Analytical mind, problem-solving aptitude and attention to details
• Good time-management skills and can work on pressures
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on project’s success
• Basic programming experience specifically in Perl and Unix is a plus
• Basic experience in any C programming language to be used in the automated script creation
• Basic experience in SQL server queries
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Agile Testing
· Test Case / Script Development