Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. With seven onshore delivery centers employing 1500 members, CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.”
Our Waterville Center is seeking a skilled Quality Assurance Analyst / LIMS Configurer to join an outstanding team of CGI professionals in support of our Life Sciences sector client. The Analyst will assist with system configuration and validation activities under the direction of QA management.
If you have what it takes to showcase your skills and want to work in a great team environment and a vibrant location then this position might be for
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Validation Tester will be responsible for …
• Contributing to deliverables, testing activities and ensure validation testing is conducted in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Work collaboratively across functions with Quality Management, IT, Business, and Vendors to plan, coordinate and execute computer system validation activities.
• Run and document test scripts and calculations.
• Configure and suggest improvements to simple configuration and calculations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Strong Business acumen. Candidate should be able to build strong relations with the client by understanding the client’s business and driving conversations.
• Autonomy; be able to complete tasks required without heavy client oversight
• Proficient in MS Office skills especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• 2-5 years of experience as Validation Analyst
• Strong Life Sciences acumen is helpful.
• Ability to perform simple to moderate validations
• Understanding of LIMS; ability to navigate and how system works
• Interest in learning how to configure the system and calculations.
• Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
• Perform LIMS configuration and validation activities.
• Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
• Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Quality Analysis 2-5 High
Life Sciences 1-3 Basic
Lab and LIMS experience a plus but not required
Background in Life Sciences is ideal.
Decision making ability
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.