IBM Filenet Developer
CGI is looking for an IBM Filenet Developer to join the team!
The work is on the integration layer with multiple connection points it gives great exposure to modular architecture, as the industry is trending towards this architecture. Also it’s Agile so the work will be well planned and the resource will have good work life balance.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Over 10 years of IT experience in development and enhancements.
- Able to lead and mentor other developers.
- Able to transform requirements into technical solutions.
- Provide full lifecycle development with .net and IBM Filenet technologies.
- Document changes and follow the systems development life cycle process independently.
- Willing to learn and adopt new technologies in short period of time as required for the project.
- Capability to design solutions for complex projects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 10 + years of IT experience
- At least five (5) years of experience implementing the following IBM ECM technologies: IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager, IBM FileNet P8 Business Process Manager, IBM Datacap solutions including IBM Content Navigator
- At least 5 years of experience in Docman/Docprod/Dataman.
- Filenet Workflow Operation Component development
- Knowledge of content management concepts
- Knowledge of workflow concepts
- ECM tools IBM Content Collector (ICC), IBM Content Search Services(CSS), Records Manager, IBM Content Federation Services(CFS), CFS/IS (Image Services) and CFS/ICI (Content Integrator);
- At least 1 year experience with VirtualViewer® HTML5 for IBM
- Experience developing database driven applications in a Microsoft Visual Studio.Net environment with C#, VB6, VB.NET, ASP, and Oracle 10g;
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server through 2008 and Oracle 10g;
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation Server (TFS);
- Experience using object-oriented development techniques;
- Experience using 3-tier logical/physical architected applications;
- Experience using Control-M, IBM FileNet P8 platform, and Windows Task Scheduler;
- Experience with PSIcapture, PSIfusion, and PSIsafe or Cabinet SAFE software solutions is a plus.
- 2-10 years experience working in Agile projects
SQL, Oracle 5+
Docman, Docprod, Dataman 5+
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.