Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Developer
Become a solid source of information in your area of expertise. This would include having significant to expert knowledge in two or more of the Dynamics CRM/CE technical skills that may include but are not limited to:
d. Visual Studio Integration
f. Performance optimization
g. Azure & Cloud
2. Create documentation and white papers that will be used in case studies and training session for more junior members.
3. Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to his teams’ knowledge and experiences.
4. Co-team with the Solutions Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
5. Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
6. Complete/oversee the custom development and quality assurance efforts for custom work
7. Able to meet or exceed agreed service level targets with the client in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) in terms of:
a. Incident Management
b. Problem Management
c. Service Requests
d. Change Management
8. Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
9. Manage development designs and projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
10. Communicate with client professionally either through phone or e-mail.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· MS Dynamics CRM