DevOps Engineer / System Administrator
CGI in Canada
Canadian roots, global reach
Founded in Canada in 1976, CGI has evolved into the country’s largest IT services provider, serving as a long-term, committed partner to clients in Canada and in more than 40 countries around the world. With more than 12,000 professionals across Canada, we work where our clients do business, providing local responsiveness and accountability that ensure the highest level of service and support.
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential, and to chart your own career.
We are looking for an IT professional with strong infrastructure background and the ability to function in both a technical role and as a team leader.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Act as Infrastructure prime to review new services and technology requests, assessing their impact on the operations, providing recommendations to ensure a successful and secure implementation
• Assist with infrastructure design, architecture, assessment, planning and delivery
• Manage, maintain and monitor application servers in a multi-platform non-production environments. Ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of systems
• Install, configure and optimize all related web applications such as Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat.
• System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
• Design and implement CICD pipelines for application deployment automation and platform upgrades using DevOps tools
• Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
• Propose solutions and implement strategies in order to optimize operations, minimize downtime and reduce recovery times in non prod Environments
• Coordinate with network team to implement firewall rules in order to maintain security of systems
• Setup and configure Elastick Stack for log monitoring and auditing
• Assist development teams in performing load tests for web applications and databases.
• Occasionally provide technical support on-call, to help maintain 24/7 service.
• Create documentation including design, procedures, operational support artifacts
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5-8 years of experience in a similar position
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Good knowledge of incident management/change management principles
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Open-mindedness and willingness to discover new technologies
• Experience in administration and maintenance of application servers/producs such as Weblogic, Websphere, OSM, BPM , Tomcat
• Solid understanding of web hosting and high-availability techniques (load balancers and web application firewalls such as F5, DNS and HTTP)
• In depth knowledge of security protocols
• Firm command of the Linux operating system, primarily RHEL, CentOS and Ubuntu Server
• Experience in database administration
• Extensive knowledge of server management and monitoring tools such as Nagios, Dynatrace, SiteScope, Elastic Stack
• Good knowledge of the major Clouds (AWS, Azure, Compute)
• Experience with configuration management software such as Ansible, IBM Urban Code, Chef and Puppet
• Extensive knowledge of virtualization software (VMware vCenter, VSphere, OpenStack)
• Knowledge of script languages such as Bash, Perl or Python
• Extensive experience and working knowledge in Windows Server Administration, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, SMTP, Clustering services, Domain controller, FS, Backup, Active Directory, LDAP, Group policy and all MS Windows Workstation Administration.
• In-depth experience of LAN/WAN topologies
• Experience working with JIRA, confluence, Microsoft Teams
• Experience in writing Infrastructure as a code (IaC)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.