CRM Dynamics Solution Architect
CGI Great Lakes is seeking a motivated, solution driven, energetic individual with strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM software architecture/development experience as well as good communication and leadership skills for a position within a strategic account leadership team.
We are seeking a self-driven senior architect/developer with experience in implementing and architecting Dynamics 365 business solutions. This is a team contributor role working within an account development capacity and the strategic leadership team of the Great Lakes BU. This role is expected to interact with internal stakeholders, and client stakeholders’ senior leadership team, as appropriate. The ideal candidate will come from a background as solution architect or principal consultant, comfortable with consultative, value delivery in sales situations. This person will also possess the ability to take leadership for key initiatives and produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through prototyping concepts, documentation of systems, architectures, and business process flows.
• Provide technical leadership to software engineers through architecture discussions, technical design, performing code reviews, providing guidance on building reusable components, and designing integrations
• Understand the business process; facilitate the discovery of entities, attributes, relationships, and business rules from functional experts and the user community
• Develop and enforce development standards and best practices
• Evaluate current environments, conduct research, recommend, and implement innovative designs that can enhance the reliability, security, productivity, and efficiency of systems
• Identify root cause issues across platforms and take necessary actions to resolve them permanently.
• Advocate for and embrace DevOps and CI/CD across the teams with a focus on scaling components and APIs horizontally, automated continuous deployment, version control, and monitoring using New Relic/Solar winds.
• Ensure that a state of high availability is maintained for top tier applications
• Work with the development, quality engineering, DBAs, information security, network, operations, and product management teams to design and implement new solutions as appropriate
• Mentor software engineers
• Create Solution prototypes
• Analyze current state, develop future state from client vision/business problems
• Work independently with minimal direction
• Work effectively on geographically diverse teams
• Build trust and works collaboratively with all levels of the Internal and Client organization, including staff, business stakeholders, and executives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of users and management
• Strong influencing, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
• 8-10+ years of cumulative experience implementing Dynamics CRM 2013/2015/D365 in various verticals including Field Service, Sales, Marketing Automation, Social Integration, Call Center Integration and Servicing, and Order Processing.
• Expertise in developing microservices (using lightweight APIs) that can be utilized to allow bi-directional integration using RESTful interfaces.
• In-depth knowledge of SQL Server (2012/2016+), SSRS, REST/SOAP, SharePoint and Outlook integration.
• Extensive knowledge in AppSource and Azure integrations along with keeping up to date with product releases from Microsoft.
• Expertise in architecting sustainable solution management and automating deployments in multiple instances.
• Ability to think at a high level about the overall systems and goals of the projects
• Experience with stream processing platforms
• Familiarity with code execution and deployments to development, staging and production environments dictated by through a formal change management process
• Agile development and scrum team experience
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Disciplined, dynamic and flexible to manage multiple projects and tasks, work effectively in a rapidly changing environment and meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines
• Craft client development plans in partnership with other account management teams
• Must be able to produce clear documentation to convey architecture, development standards, roadmaps, and potential challenges to all both technical and non-technical resources
• Self-starter, strong work ethic, and the ability to independently drive initiatives through to completion.
• Passion and the ability to learn new things
• Experience in Asset Management/Telecom/Sales Industries
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· MS Dynamics CRM
· Microsoft Office365
· Project Management (T1)