Collections Associate (CSR) - For future opening
The Collections Associate shall ensure that the company's credit & collection policies and systems are strictly implemented. This position shall implement proven credit and collection principles and strategies to meet the collection efficiency rating standard of the company.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Performs outbound and inbound calls for clients working with delinquent /over-limit account holders or overdraft account holders via phone system to obtain payments and negotiate appropriate resolutions on customer accounts.
• Prevent future delinquency by proactively offering problem-solving solutions.
• Exhibit a professional, but persistent collections manner focused on effective negotiating.
• Review and analyze financial situation and arranges repayment programs within procedural criteria.
• Adjust fees in accordance within company policy.
• Verifies and updates account information.
• Document all calls accurately with regards to client’s inquiries and requests.
• Acts as a portfolio manager and maintains account penetration on a daily basis.
• Provides conservative forecast of payments for the month.
• Ensure 100% compliance to all government regulations, policies and procedure provided.
• Share best practices with teammates to help others improve and be successful.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
At least Senior High School Graduate (K-12) or College Undergrad
Collections background is required
BPO experience in a banking industry is an advantage
Demonstrates good oral and written communications skills with ability to articulate in an organized and concise manner.
Establishes customer needs through enhanced probing techniques
Must have internet at home - at least 5MBPS fixed line internet (DSL, Fiber, Broadband)
Amenable to work on shifting schedules
Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Customer Service & Support