CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 70,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.fi
We are now looking for a Business Controller to join our winning team. As a Business Controller you work closely with your sub BU’s business leads, other Controllers and other finance teams; Shared Services team, External Accounting team and Pricing team. Our Controller team is responsible for financial and corporate reporting, revenue recognition, investments and financial analysis to support the decision making of our business.
Your responsibilities include:
• supporting business from finance standpoint by providing relevant details as well as understanding of the big picture
• financial analysis and reporting
• supporting business in budgeting and forecasting
• process development and project work
• month end closing activities
• SOX controls
The position is located in our headquarters in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You are a true team player with excellent communication and interaction skills. You enjoy working together with your own team members and other stakeholders. You are eager to learn and to actively further develop your own responsibility area. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
We expect you to have:
• at least 5 years of experience in accounting or controlling
• BSc or MSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• advanced skills in MS Office tools, especially in MS Excel
• analytical and structured mindset
• ability to interpret, simplify and analyze large amount of data to support decision making
• proactive, efficient and systematic working style
• ability to prioritize, multitask and work under tight deadlines
• accuracy and attention to detail
• fluent communication skills in Finnish and in English
• ability and willingness to work fluently with different IT systems
• knowledge of IT industry is a benefit
What we offer:
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects closely with our business.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Apply now via our careers website: http://www.cgi.fi/ura by going to the job posting and clicking “I’m interested” at the bottom of the page.
Please leave your application by 30.8.2020 at the latest.
Find out more and follow us on:
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.