CGI Life Science is seeking career driven management consultants with strong consulting and analysis skills to join CGI Account Invest Team.
Experience we need for this role:
• 2-4+ years of corporate or management consulting, advisory or professional services consulting experience
• Gathering business requirements, gap analysis, process flows, road mapping, solution design
• Domain experience in any of the following catergories: Life Science (R&D, Commercial, Supply Chain, Corporate Portfolio Optimization)
• Establishing immediate credibility with clients and internal leadership
• Build consensus and achieve goals through influence
• Able to work under tight deadlines
• High attention to detail through proofing, follow through and scheduling
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment balancing priorities for efficient workflow
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
• Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
• A team player that is able to put the project or team success before their own, while also developing other members of team
• High integrity, follow through and detailed orientated
• Adeptness to work collaboratively on a team as well as independently
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
What you’ll be doing:
• Active contributor on client projects with a primary focus on developing and contributing to quality deliverables
• Transparent communication with clients and team members on project’s status and steps to success
• Present recommendations to account team and client executives
• Communicate and presenting information clearly in verbally and written formats
• Collaborate on the development of client proposals
• Facilitate in identifying new work at existing client
• Support and internal practice development initiatives with meaningful contributions
• Consistently striving for individual development opportunities through external and internal projects
• Learn how to drive client engagements by contributing and/or leading the development of strategic and tactical initiatives
• Identifies critical issues with ease
Required Technical Skills:
• MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc.)
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Management Consulting
· Business Analysis