Biztalk Technical SME
CGI is the World’s fifth largest independent IT and business process services company, providing high-end services in over 40 countries. We’ve continued to grow year over year, providing great value for our clients and fantastic opportunities for our members. As a Middleware Integration Specialist, you will be responsible for configuring, managing and troubleshooting the integration of multiple business systems supporting critical business functions.
• Creating Effective and Scalable Solutions
• Troubleshoot and triage application interfaces with a focus on integration.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand project requirements.
• Participate in solution architecture design workshops and work closely with developers to deliver solutions cheaper, better and faster.
• Lead Incident management, release planning, problem management activities to deliver high system availability.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify incident root cause and oversee implementation of break fix.
• Act as a catalyst working with service management team to deliver high business value through continuous improvement.
• Lead major incident response for high visibility incidents.
• Produce metrics and reports for monthly and quarterly management reporting.
• At least 7 years of Middleware/Integration experience (Biztalk)
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in development of support of critical business systems integration.
• Preferred: Hands on development experience with any of the leading Cloud Integration/iPaaS platforms (ex: Biztalk, MuleSoft, Azure Integration Services, webMethods, Integration Cloud etc.)
• Experience with Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands on development, working with both onshore and offshore teams.
• Experience in integration with one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, Workday, etc.).
• Basic proficiency in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
• In depth understanding of Service management process, Incident management process and problem management processes.
• Exemplary execution of “Major Incident” response, by working with various partners to identify cause of Incident and restore services to normal.
• Problem management to identify root cause and manage system changes to implement fix.
• Experience in assigning tasks to team member and manage completion.
• Ability to lead Incident response while working with virtual teams.
• Experience in collaborating with multiple teams and suppliers to quickly secure resources in response to major incident management.
• Experience with leading problem management activities and publishing root cause analysis.
• Experience in creating effective management reporting dashboards and metrics.
• Good written, oral and verbal communication.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Incident Management
· Problem Management