Function: Human Resources
Job Type: Fixed Term
Contractual Legal Entity: BASSE Srl (RO13)
British American Shared Services Europe currently have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Employee Administration Specialist, joining us on a fixed-term basis, in our Bucharest offices.
· Performs all activities related to HR data and workforce administration services;
· Ensures that relevant processes are delivered effectively providing excellent Customer services at all times;
· Uses HR procedures and guidance available to manage the processing of data entry, changes and workflow within technology solutions – both global and local, for organizational structure, positions and employee data;
· Monitors the synchronization of master data system (Success Factors) and other systems through automated interfaces;
· Performs regular reconciliation of HR data; generates/compiles predefined reports to ensure data uploads feeding other stand-alone systems;
· Oversees end to end process flows of the employment cycle, executing its own transactions and/or monitoring activities performed by third party providers;
· Drafts documentation to conform with specific local legislative requirements for different stages of the employee lifecycle (employment, changes, exit) ensuring that they are signed and archived according to HRSS and end market rules;
· Generates/complies standard, recurrent reports;
· Identifies and communicates areas of improvement related to data management and processing and also to other process flows in its responsibility area;
· Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs;
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· At least 1 year relevant personnel administration experience;
· Fluency in English and French;
· Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools, Excel, etc;
· Planning and Organizing Skills;
· Attention to details;
· Full end to end view of the HR policies and process landscape impacting HR Administration areas;
· Problem solving attitude ;
· Excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels;
· Customer Service - delivers service in role with the customer at the heart. Identifies continuous opportunities to deliver a high quality and professional output.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.