About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
With a presence across all CIB regions, the Financing solutions encompasses all of the financing products and services for corporate customers from transaction banking to specialized financing solutions including vanilla Lending and Specialized Financing: Energy and Commodities finance, Transportation finance (aircraft, shipping), Export finance, Leveraged finance, project finance, corporate acquisition finance and media telecom
22 nd February 2019
ISPL – TCOE
Mumbai – Infinity IT Park
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Provide a brief description of the overall purpose of the position, why this position exists and how it will contribute in achieving the team's goal.
- Contribution in qualification of STS program
- Requirement Analysis by interacting with Business Analysis/SMEs
- Design of quality test scenario/test cases
- Test estimation for test design and test execution effort
- Test execution by understanding test cases
- Defect management using ALM/JIRA
- Test Reporting
- Test Automation design and execution (Optional)
- Proactive and Assertive communication (Written and Verbal) skills
Hands on Selenium automation experience
- Ability to work in tight deadlines
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Hands on experience on JIRA and Quality Centre / ALM
- Active participation in Agile ceremonies
- Continuous improvement
- Adhering to test process and implementation of standard templates
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Manual test design and execution
- Test Management tool – ALM
- Test Automation tool – Selenium
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills : (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
Ideal candidate profile