· Ensure smoothness and accuracy of Payment and Receipts activities;
· Ensure correctness of supporting documents checking and ensure its consistency with local and group regulations;
· Manual input for payments via local clearing system;
· Control risks and minimize risks for assigned scope;
· Participating in solving internal and external complaints relating to assigned tasks;
· Ensure accuracy for all management/regulatory reports, monthly MIs and any other reports are regularly sent to all stakeholders.
· Ability to give timely acknowledgements and responses to clients and RMs emails, queries and any other issues related to cash operations;
· Work with local Finance and India nostro reconciliation team on solving mismatch, booking issues;
· Control and minimize incidents and ensure no similar mistakes;
· Other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Ideal candidate profile
Ability to work under high pressure and high demand from stake holders, Compliance;
Ability to adapt with frequent changes;
Ability to collaborate / teamwork;
Ability to develop and adapt a process;
Strong knowledge for Payment and Cash Management and risk control mindset.
3 to 5 years' experience for Payment and Cash Management
MBA or Diploma holder