HR Business Partner - FTC 12 months maternity cover. This role with have oversight of the L&D function, 80% of your time will be spent on HR Business Partnering and the other 20% on fronting up the Learning and Development team.
HR Business Partner working in conjunction with the Business Line Heads to develop, devise and implement the business line plan(s)
· Provision of effective strategic and experienced, generalist HR consultative advice to all challenges relating to and impacting on BNP Paribas's growth ambitions.
· Working directly with the business, this role will further raise the value add business profile of HR and will involve travel to various Company offices as well as networking with our Group owner BNP Paribas, in the UK and France and a number of its other subsidiary businesses
· Working in conjunction with the client groups to devise and implement effective people plans vision and strategy for the short, medium and longer term for his own business line
· In conjunction with the HRD, accountable for delivery of the strategy and driving high performance across the assigned businesses and central functions
· Retains responsibility for managing internal client relationships
· Review, develop and implement effective people process
· Drive employee engagement through the business focused passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
· Contribute to the delivery an effective compensation and benefit strategy
· Work in conjunction with assigned client groups to develop a culture of process improvement through development, communication and development of appropriate systems and processes
· Advise client groups on all HR matters inclusive of employee relations, TUPE, employee development and detailed talent management and succession planning
· Research and analyse employment-related data and providing recommendations to enhance people processes and workforce engagement.
· Involvement with European HR projects with multi country teams.
· CIPD qualified as a minimum
· Educated to degree level
· Demonstrable record of HR operational experience in a business partnering context
· Professional services industry and/or multi-site background, an advantage
· Experience in setting up HR policies and procedures
· PC literate, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and HR databases
· Direct experience of supporting change programmes
· Demonstrable record of Learning and Development experience in a business partnering context
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index