1) Client interaction to assist in the development of relationships and origination of mandates
2) Monitoring of project status and update of client relationship management tools
3) Identifying, in conjunction with the senior bankers, issues that clients may face from implementation of regulatory directives / company financial dynamics and capital markets trends
4) Be part of the deal team providing sector, regulatory, ratings and client specific input. Contribute as such to the process aiming at building, jointly with the business lines, the best solutions to cover the clients
5) Contribute to the preparation of pitch to clients
6) Be alert for opportunities to apply product specific solutions to other part of the client base
7) Analyze and achieve credit applications for FIG Taiwan portfolio
8) Prepare the annual reviews: counterpart risk analysis of the different entities in its portfolio
9) Prepare the credit requests, liaising with the senior banker and the business lines.
10) Prepare argumentations linked to the risks attached to the credit files in order to present it to the Credit Committee
11) Contribute when requested to the Risk IM Watch lists sessions.
12) Develop an in depth knowledge of the credit risk profiles of the groups under his responsibility with both the consolidated perspective, and the understanding of local subsidiaries
13) In coordination with Compliance and FIG due diligence central team, assist the SBO in the application of local and group compliance procedures (KYCs)
14) Monitor credit, counterparty and industry risks in the portfolio and recommend appropriate actions when necessary.
15) Review legal documentation in coordination with legal department