Job Description - APAC
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
Bank of the West is seeking a qualified and motivated candidate to be responsible CRM development, standards and best practices, collaborating with existing CRM resources to set cutting edge industry standards.
Bank of the West IT
Business Line / Function:
BOTW – Enterprise Data Services
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Bank of the West is seeking a qualified and motivated candidate to be responsible CRM development, standards and best practices, collaborating with existing CRM resources to set cutting edge industry standards .
· Does development and testing tasks, ensures adherence to agreed timelines, and communicates status of tasks to team lead.
· Performs technical walk-through as needed to communicate design/coded solution and to seek input from team members.
At least 3 years of programming experience in :
· .Net programming.
· Java Scripts.
· SQL knowledge, SSIS experience.
· Web services API knowledge.
MS Dynamics CRM application/architecture knowledge. – min 2 years
· Experience in CRM process.
· Experience in MS Dynamics toolkit (Plugin Registration tool, XRM Toolbox, Reports etc.).
Any experience in implementing solutions in Cloud (Microsoft Azure) is an added advantage
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· 3 - 5 years of experience at CRM process, .Net programming, Java scripts, MS Dynamics, Web services API knowledge
· Good knowledge in SQL.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
· Good knowledge of analytical and logical conceptual level programming skills
· Understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc.
· Support other CRM developers; technical assistance, troubleshooting and alternative development solutions
· Should have thorough understanding of Entire life cycle of Software and various Software Engineering Methodologies.
· Performance tuning and end-to-end lifescycle experience in CRM
Behavioural Skills : (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
Ideal candidate profile