START IN - our BASF Trainee program - will immediately begin preparing you for future assignments at BASF by giving you challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibility. Every START IN program is tailor-made to fit your specific talents. Bring your creativity, passion and pioneering spirit to BASF and start your professional career with us!
High-performance operation of our plants and equipment is crucial to our aim of producing superior-quality products sustainably and on a forward-looking basis. This makes advances in digitization and optimization of plants and equipment from a process standpoint a vital element of securing our future.
This 24-month trainee program will give you optimum preparation to assume a specialized expert and management role at one of our production plants in the area of process management with a focus on digital topics.
· You will get to know the plant, the technical processes and procedures in use as well as the "digital tools", such as augmented reality, predictive maintenance and digital plant, alongside fundamentals of automation.
· At the same time, you will be involved in the introduction, maintenance, further development and evolution of the digital tools used at the plant and in interconnecting those tools.
· You will be responsible for the operational project management and overarching coordination of various optimization projects within the organization.
· In addition, you will identify further possibilities for improvement within the plant on an ongoing basis.
· We are looking for candidates, who hold a master's degree or doctorate in engineering with a focus on automation, chemical engineering, process engineering or a comparable field.
· Ideally, you also have initial experience gained from relevant internships in the industry.
· You speak fluently in German and good in English and you are a very strong communicator.
· You also have great interest in digital topics in a production environment and have highly developed social skills.
Mentoring that supports your personal and professional development.
A wide range of seminars tailored to your needs.
Networking events where you can expand your career network.
Permanent employment contract from day 1, best career opportunities and flexible start date.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Ms. Julia Bräse (Talent Acquisition) +49 (0)30 2005 58575
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
We ask that you refrain from submitting candidate profiles via recruitment agencies. These are not taken into account.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.