Public Relations / Communications
Location: Münster, DE
Company: BASF Coatings GmbH
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: EN58065396_ONLE_2
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
The Coatings division of BASF is a global expert in the development, production and marketing of innovative and sustainable automotive OEM and refinish coatings, decorative paints and applied surface treatments for metal, plastic and glass substrates. We create advanced performance solutions and drive performance, design and new applications to meet our partners' needs all over the world.
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at http://on.basf.com/Coatings
What you can expect
We are looking for a candidate for this challenging traineeship within our global communication unit at the Coatings division starting in January 2020. You will receive comprehensive training in all areas of corporate communications in an international environment.
· You can look forward to varied project work in B2B communications.
· You can expect stages of training to take place at BASF SE in Ludwigshafen and externally in the areas of PR or journalism.
· You will write journalistic texts for Group publications and press releases, social media and will have the opportunity to take communication projects independently.
· In addition, you will attend an intensive seminar in corporate communications.
What we expect
· You have a master's degree in communications or humanities or a comparable discipline and have skills as well as knowledge in the field of journalism and the automotive industry.
· You utilize your conceptual skills and good general education in presenting topics in a way that is appropriate to the target audience.
· Your excellent English language skills help you to write with good style, present convincingly and demonstrate good communication skills in German as well as English.
· If you are also able to contribute to a team and are impressive on a personal Level due to your initiative as well as independent working style, you are a good fit for us.
· Please enclose samples of your work with your online application and let us know your earliest possible start date in your cover letter.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and 'on-the-job' training as part of a committed team.
Support of our employees with different measures in the reconciliation of work an private life.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.