Our IR Sensing unit develops, produces and distributes NIR spectrometer solutions under the name trinamiX NIR Spectroscopy Solutions. Together with our customers we develop solutions for different applications like agriculture, food analysis and spectroscopy up to spark detection and fire detection.
· You lead a team of 3-5 employees professionally, which has a technical focus on analog and digital circuit technology as well as hardware-related software.
· On the hardware side, you support the product launch through monitoring, error analysis and troubleshooting until transferring the developed components and systems into series production.
· You will also develop circuits for NIR spectrometers, associated lighting technology, readout electronics, cooling systems and housing solutions.
· Furthermore, you are responsible for the design and structure of the subassemblies and validate them through tests.
· In addition, you coordinate the technical scope of services with the areas of sales, production and the various development departments.
· Last but not least, you participate in the strategic development planning and take over the management of project-related communication with cooperation partners and suppliers.
· Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or a similar subject
· Several years of professional experience in leadership as well as project management
· Enjoyment solving technical problems
· Well structured, goal- and success-oriented way of working
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Mr Fidan Bllacaku (Talent Acquisition), Tel.: +49 (0)30 2005 59400
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at www.trinamiX.de
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.