In the Coatings Division, we are focused on the development, production and marketing of a variety of coating solutions - from applied surface technologies to automotive paints. Working in global teams, we promote innovation, design and new applications in order to meet our partners' needs. The 'Innovation Beyond Paint' program rounds off our portfolio. It is aimed at the development of new markets and business models.
Our unit, HR Development Germany, supports the digital transition in the company by providing suitable training professions, dual study programs and further training options.
· You will develop and be responsible for further training options in the sectors of Software Development, Data Science and Engineering, User Experience as well as IT Infrastructure.
· You will supervise existing providers of training courses and expand the portfolio if necessary.
· In your function as a trainer, you will be the first contact person for the trainees and students in the information technology area and will be actively involved in recruitment as well as acceptance of applicants.
· You will teach training content, plan department tours and will be involved in the examination board.
· In addition, you will support and lead HR projects and initiatives in the area of digitalization.
· bachelor's or master's degree in information technology, business IT or a scientific degree program with an IT focus
· at least two years of work experience
· experienced in SPS, SQL, HTML and C
· familiar with agile working methods such as design thinking, scrum or lean start-up
· enjoyment and passion for developing oneself and others
· After expiry of the two-years limited contract, a subsequent unlimited takeover is possible.
· Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Ms. Gesa Schrader (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 5781
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at on.basf.com/Coatings
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.