At BASF Finance, we see solutions, not figures. We are all about innovative thinking, working together and making things happen. In doing so, our focus is always on our customers and keeping pace with digitalization. The basics for us are mergers and acquisitions, financing, preparing financial data or managing financial risks. On top of that, we ensure efficient financial processes - always in consultation with a globally connected community.
If you love numbers as much as we do and are a dedicated team player, then strengthen our Freight Cost Management team and help us to ensure professional freight invoice management for our customers.
· You will be responsible for freight calculation and clarification of complex issues, independently look after important business partners and maintain close contact with our BASF units: Logistics, Purchasing and Supply Chain.
· You will continuously proactively improve financial processes and participate in important topics such as process automation.
· You will work with SAP and MS Office, provide specialist project support and design and conduct process training independently.
· You have successfully completed your commercial training in logistics / wholesale / foreign trade, or you have successfully completed your studies in economics with a focus on logistics.
· Ideally, you have been able to gain initial experience in the finance department of a freight forwarding company and acquire knowledge of accounting contexts. Both newcomers to the profession and experienced professionals are welcome.
· Your fluent Polish and English language skills will be put to good use in our international teams. German language skills are beneficial.
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
· Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Ms. Franziska Wilke (Talent Acquisition) Tel.: +49 30 2005-58765
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
BASF Services Europe GmbH can be found in the heart of Berlin and delivers a range of services for the BASF Group across Europe as a "Shared Service Center". We are an international team of 2000 employees from more than 50 nations and we bring together know-how in the areas of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We place an emphasis on teamwork and commitment and put diversity and inclusion into practice every day.
Learn more about the SSC at http://www.on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.