BASF Nutrition & Health offers a wide range of products and services for human and animal nutrition, the pharmaceuticals industry, the ethanol industry and the flavors and fragrance industry. With our innovative solutions and modern technologies, we support our customers to improve the profitability of their businesses and to offer products that contribute to sustainable development. We have sites in Europe, North America, South America and Asia-Pacific.
In our Global Communications Nutrition & Health unit, we are responsible for communication topics of the four global business units Animal Nutrition & Aroma Ingredients, Enzymes, Human Nutrition and Pharma Solutions. Our team is looking forward to your support from September 2020 for 3 to 6 months. After it, you can also work as a work student.
· You research, write and edit texts for internal and external communication, for example for the intranet, internet and social media channels.
· Moreover you will also assist in the areas of social listening and social media tracking.
· In Animal Nutrition you will work on concepts for general product promotion and product launches and implement them.
· In addition you also provide support in implementing the new communication strategy.
· Study of business administration, communication, economics or humanities
· Ideally with a focus on public relations, digital innovation or social media
· Initial practical experience in these areas
· Secure handling of MS Office, especially PowerPoint
· Confident knowledge of German and English
· The ability to work independently
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Mrs. Rina Saskia Hellwig (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 30 2005-59769
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
The Lampertheim site is headquarter of BASF's Nutrition & Health business unit. Lampertheim is located amidst the Rhine-Neckar triangle, to the north of Ludwigshafen - the world's largest BASF site and Group headquarters. You will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.