Digitalization is a key differentiator to position BASF as leading chemical company for our customers. We as Global Digital Services enable BASF's digitalization. In agile teams, we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF and its customers, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes. We provide IT that works and offer know-how and access to latest technologies in the areas of cloud computing, blockchain or big data.
During your internship with a duration of three to six months, you will support our team in all campaign management tasks.
· You will help creating lean webshops, online marketing and ecommerce solutions.
· You will evaluate the traffic strategies and bring in your ideas.
· Your focus will be on digital marketing campaigns and social media marketing.
· Your work results will be presented to the team both understandably and clear.
· Enrolled in a bachelor or master degree program in communications or computer science or a comparable degree program with focus on IT or marketing
· High affinity towards digital and social media marketing and you enjoy to work on topics in corporate brand management in an international team
· Ideally experience in project management and with investigation methods
· Fluent communication skills in English
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world´s leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Mrs. Khand Thraener (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 59929
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.