Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN57464408_ONLE_3
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
What you can expect
From December 2019, we will offer you the opportunity to become part of our Management Consulting team in the subgroup Development Innovation for a period of three to six months. The Management Consulting department consists of approximately 150 consultants who provide advice to the BASF group and its business units and actively support different change processes at BASF.
· You will mainly consult business units on the topics of uncertainty management, digitalization and business model innovations.
· You will have access to state-of-the art frameworks for rapid prototyping, design thinking and empathic design.
· As a full member of the team you will participate in the preparation, coordination and implementation of management consulting projects.
· You will support in positioning various innovation Management methodologies globally and you will further implement customer centricity at BASF.
· Your tasks include the fields of strategy, marketing, organization (structures and processes) and corporate development with specific focus on driving innovation excellence.
What we expect
· You are in the process of completing your Bachelor or Master degree with above-average results to date.
· You have completed at least one prior internship.
· Furthermore, you have a high innovative and future-oriented way of thinking as well as your strong communication skills.
· You know the IT standard applications, especially Excel and Power Point.
· Due to your excellent presentation skills you know how to present your results in a competent and clear manner.
· Moreover, you are able to complete all tasks in English and you enjoy working in an international Team.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world’s leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.