In the Performance Materials Division, we develop innovative plastics and foams for all kinds of applications. Whether it is for cars, buildings or sports goods - we always look for the ideal material solution. To do this, we work closely with our customers: from production and logistics to research and sales, all the way to component testing, design consulting and simulation.
During your internship from 3 to 6 months, you support our various global Talent Management activities, with a focus on digitalization topics, in the Performance Materials Division.
· You support the definition of key positions, the administration of our talent pools and further development of related processes.
· On that basis, you are involved in succession planning for key positions in the business unit.
· You ensure consistent data management, prepare and analyze reports in order to support decisions.
· Moreover, you are involved in the supervision of our trainee programs and the further development of the division-specific onboarding.
· You participate in several projects and contribute to the Digitalization of the Operating Division.
· Bachelor's program with at least 90 ECTS in Psychology, Business Psychology or Business Administration with a focus on Human Resources Management or IT
· Ideally, initial experience in personnel or organizational development
· Excellent communication skills in English
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Do you have any questions about the application process or the job?
Ms. Bergmann (Talent Acquisition) +49 (0) 30 2005 59113
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.