At BASF Finance, we see solutions, not figures. We are all about innovative thinking, working together and making things happen. In doing so, our focus is always on our customers and keeping pace with digitalization. The basics for us are mergers and acquisitions, financing, preparing financial data or managing financial risks. On top of that, we ensure efficient financial processes - always in consultation with a globally connected community.
During your internship with a duration of three to six months, you become acquainted with several tasks within our Controlling units, giving you the chance to apply your theoretical knowledge in the daily business and to gain an insight into the finance and controlling processes of BASF SE.
· You support the systemic analysis of financial and operative data and get to know recurring evaluations as well as the development of Ad-hoc reports.
· Furthermore, you assist our department with your knowledge to identify business trends and contribute to the economic decision-making.
· You get involved in several challenging and diversified projects while working within an international team.
· You are currently studying and have a major in business administration with focus on controlling and/or finance.
· Through internships and fostering, ideally abroad, you gained first professional experience.
· You have solid knowledge in MS Office and are able to perform all tasks in fluent English and German.
· Besides your excellent analytical skills you have a structured working method and are highly motivated.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Do you have questions about the application process or the vacancy?
Ms. Antonia Walter (Talent Acquisition)
Phone: +49 (0)30 2005 58602
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.