In start-up-like structures, we serve our customers in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries in a dynamic market. We build the business with materials, system solutions, components and services in the field of 3D printing and work closely with BASF's global research platforms and application engineers.
We are looking for an intern for our start-up BASF 3D Printing
Solutions GmbH in Heidelberg starting as soon as possible.
· In your internship, you support the team in tool automation projects.
· For this, you design as well as write scripts to automate standard tasks and evaluate additional automation potential.
· ongoing study of computer science or a comparable course of study
· good knowledge of computer science and programming languages
· in-depth knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· fluent German and English skills
· analytical thinking and teamwork
· You are part of the team from day one.
· With us, you enter demanding areas of work and take on exciting tasks and, if possible, sub-projects in an interdisciplinary working environment.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Ms Lisa Nabra (Talent Acquisition) +49 (0)30 2005 58195
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore, please only submit copies and not originals.
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not welcome.
BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF New Business GmbH. Within start-up-like structures, we provide services to our customers in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods sectors in a dynamic market. The business is built on materials, system solutions, components and services in the 3D printing sector and we work closely with global research platforms as well as BASF application technicians. Learn more about BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH at www.basf-3dps.com.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.