We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been present in Singapore since 1978, supplying customers from various industries, including chemicals, construction, electronics, personal care, and health and nutrition. The company today operates four production facilities in Singapore, as well as Newtrition® Lab Asia Pacific for its nutrition and health business. BASF posted sales to customers in Singapore of about €257 million in 2019 and had 565 employees as of the end of the year. Further information is available on the internet at www.basf.com/sg.
Performance Materials Asia Pacific is responsible for PU Systems, Polyols, as well as Ultramid (polyamide), Ultradur (polybutylene terephthalate, PBT) and Ultraform (POM) compounds. It has a strong footprint in Asia, with over 1,200 employees across 15 countries, 32 offices, 18 production sites and 7 research & development sites.
Objectives of the Position
As part of the Industrial Marketing team, you will be reporting to Manager, Marketing and support the team in marketing related activities.
· Responsible to perform market research and conduct market intelligence to build database
· Responsible to champion integrated business planning activities such as project management on Bluebook, industrial business intelligence, and competitor landscape
· Support marketing team on digitalization transformation
· Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from Jan 2021
· Students of Master Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Business Analytics or related disciplines
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Good-to-have skills: ThinkCell, PowerBI and Tableau
· Superior data processing skills to support the system digitalization transformation
· Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Open minded with diversity and strong communication skills
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Self-driven and takes initiative to learn and experiment
· Comfortable with data analysis and presentation
· Submit your CV, cover letter and school transcripts on our online job portal
· In your application, state clearly your available period, and your expected graduation date
For more information about BASF Internship Program, please click here.