BASF`s Procurement & Supply Chain Services Functional Unit operates all over the world. We procure raw materials, technical goods, services and logistics solutions. We also offer a wide range of supply chain services and support the various corporate divisions in optimizing their business requirements.
As Global Category Buyer in our unit Procurement Services you will implement and monitor the global BASF procurement strategy in the area of IT/IS/Digitalization in accordance with the cluster strategy.
· You will work closely with internal business partners and the category buyers from different regions to effectively drive and run the IT/digitalization procurement processes entrepreneurial.
· Within a global team you will be responsible for supplying your respective BASF Group sites reliably with the products and services of the global IT/IS/Digitalization market.
· You will be the main contact for suppliers for improving efficiency in terms of reliability of supply and Price as well as risk management.
· After university graduation you have gained min. 3 or more years of experience in relevant areas of business management. Ideally you demonstrate practical experience in the field of procurement management and tools, for example SAP.
· You have highly developed strategic and analytical skills.
· Your communication skills are above average and your English abilities allow you to cooperate with a team of category buyers, internal business partners and suppliers in an international context.
· You are open to intercultural exchange and you enjoy working in a highly motivated Team.
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· International assignments where you will build networks and experience different cultures.
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
· A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
· Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.