We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with strong emphasis process safety, as well as safety of our employees and the communities we operate in, and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
Where the Chemistry Happens…
Executive Administrative Assistant – RTP, NC - 2001282
BASF Agricultural Solutions, located in Research Triangle Park (RTP), NC is headquarters for the BASF Crop Protection NAFTA Division, BASF Plant Science L.L.C, and several global groups including Global Insecticide Research, Global Agricultural Research & Development, Global Strategic Marketing Insecticides, and Global Strategic Marketing Herbicides.
BASF's North American Government & Regulatory Affairs department located at BASF's facility in RTP, NC is seeking a motivated Executive Administrative Assistant with demonstrated organizational skills to support the Regulatory Toxicology, Global Regulatory Affairs Insecticides/Seed Treatment/P&SS, Regulatory Strategy, Technical Stewardship & Sustainability, PGA at RTP. In their role as an Executive Administrative Assistant, this individual will report to and support the Director Government & Regulatory Affairs North America.
General duties include, but are not limited to:
• Travel arrangements, for managers and others as required
• Conference room scheduling
• Meeting coordination (including catering, hotel reservations for visitors, etc.)
• Scheduling interviews
• Office moves
• Work orders, invoices and check requests
• Purchasing, including reconciliations
• Processing Expense Reports for managers
• Maintain MFD’s and all printers
• Database Management
• Other responsibilities as needed
Director specific responsibilities:
• Detailed calendar oversight and ownership
• Detailed travel arrangements and formal itineraries
• Arrange all meetings, including: Monthly 1:1s with Direct Reports, Canada, and PGA Europe
• Monthly Group Direct Reports, Bi-monthly Leadership Team & Experts
• Bi-monthly 1:1 with Reg. Specialist
• Informal Group Lunches – year round.
• Represent APD Administrative Assistants in APN Admin meetings
• Organize and coordinate APD Administrative Assistant responsibilities
• Access 24/7 for emergency support needs
***This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.***
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You…
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You at BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you at BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For In You…
• High School Diploma/GED with 10 years’ experience supporting executives OR Bachelors Degree with 6 years’ experience supporting executives
• Experience supporting an Executive at an International Corporation
• Experience with SAP
• Proficient in PowerPoint
• Proficient with excel and fundamental understanding of finance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BASF recognizes institutions of higher education accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.