The European Site & Verbund Management is continuously developing BASF's large European sites, thereby ensuring their competitiveness: We manage the perfect integration of infrastructure, operating services and logistics with production at each site. This ensures the basic supply of the business units, which can subsequently perform successfully on the market. In addition, we advise the companies in all respects relating to environmental protection, occupational and plant safety and regulatory approval.
Our unit Central Project Execution is responsible for the planning and execution of larger projects with a focus on plants and for conceptualization as well as advising services in Ludwigshafen site as part of site engineering.
In the course of planning and execution of larger investment projects, you will be part of a team of engineers and technicians where you are responsible for implementing process engineering tasks.
· Your activities will extend across the entire term of the project, from the study phase through to commissioning. This includes conceptual subject-specific planning, execution planning, order management and project management.
· You will execute investment projects involved in site engineering, with the inclusion of internal and external planning resources.
· You will focus on various areas in the process, including implementing the digital planning process and working together with the assembly and installation team.
· The assumption of cost and schedule responsibility as well as support in resource planning are a matter of course for you.
· Furthermore, you will ensure that goods and services are procured in a suitable manner for auditing and that laws, especially those on safety, occupational health and environmental protection and the use of contractors, are complied with.
· With support from your supervisors, you will work to expand your subject-specific capabilities and also make an active contribution to improving our services.
· Degree in process engineering or mechanical engineering with a focus on process engineering or comparable qualifications
· Several years of professional experience in planning and execution of process engineering systems and equipment
· Rapid grasp of new information and solution-oriented, independent working style
· Enjoy working as part of a team and display an interest in people from different disciplines and cultures
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
· Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Ms. Silke Pudicke (Talent Acquisition) Tel.: +49 (0)30 2005 58449
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
We ask that you refrain from submitting candidate profiles via recruitment agencies. These are not taken into account.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.