We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With larger production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2018 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,317 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en Objectives:
· Responsible for technical expertise support for the project tasks in MES/Automation Security in different project phases.
· Provide expertise support in supervising execution, planning and cost estimation for major MES/Automation Security projects.
· Work as MES/Automation Security expert to support production sites/Business units for the MES/Automation Security solutions and consultancy
· Support sustainable expertise development in the area of MES/Automation Security Main Tasks:
· Responsible for functional, on time and within budget technical planning for the technical processing and procurement of MES/Automation Security for very large/complex projects and project groups. Support cost estimations of MES/Automation Security part for projects
· Monitor and supervise suppliers, promotes and uses continuing relationships with MES/control system suppliers to obtain total cost of ownership benefits.
· Consulting function in area of expertise and with Engineering/Procurement/Construction (EPC)-contractors. Assumption of tasks in external panel of experts.
· Provides technical support to resolve issues regarding MES/Automation Security and to promote best practices and effective use of the latest knowledge across MES/Automation Security.
· Responsible for resource estimation of MES/Automation Security experts to support projects,studies, maintenance services and other activities related to MES/Automation Security.
· Coordination of quality assurance for goods and services.
· Compliance with agreed health, safety and environmental objectives
· Early coordination of tasks and responsibilities within the respective project.
· Alignment of all team members within the project/in sub-projects towards the common project objectives.
· Active and intercultural cooperation with clients, EPC contractors as well as all project participants within the BASF Group.
· Support/coordinate MES/Automation Security relevant activities in global/regional technical community
· Protects BASF know-how and confidential information Requirements:
· Bachelor degree in process control, industrial automation or computer science mandatory. Major in Computer science is preferred. - Master degree is an advantage
· At least more than 6 years total work experiences mandatory
· At least more than 3 years work experiences in specific professional field (in MES/Automation Security) preferable
· At least more than 4 years work experiences in chemical and petrochemical industry mandatory
· International experiences will be an advantage
· Minimum 2 years’ leadership experience (team lead or Project lead) preferable
· Working experiences as Team player will be an advantage