Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN57436492_ONLE_2
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
What you can expect
Our unit Apparatus Engineering, Combustion Technology specializes in planning and performing maintenance and construction orders for combustion plants.
· In this position you will be responsible for technical service and maintenance activities involving combustion plant and gas pressure regulation systems as well as their documentation.
· In cooperation with the team responsible for planning orders for specific centers and plants in your area of responsibility, you will develop sustainable maintenance strategies, service and maintenance plans as well as replacement part concepts.
· You will advise the plants on combustion-related issues and will assume responsibility for planning and administrative handling of smaller projects and plant or equipment changes.
· Furthermore, you will take on optimization, development and quality assurance tasks within the scope of service and maintenance.
What we expect
· You successfully completed your degree in engineering.
· Additionally, you have solid knowledge of process and process control engineering and ideally have initial experience with combustion plants.
· Ideally, you are familiar with safety considerations as well as with the German Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health (BetrSichV), the DVGW regulations and their implementation into practice.
· You are familiar with SAP R/3 and are highly interested in optimizing processes as well as technical service and maintenance.
· Moreover, you communicate authentically in German and English and enjoy contributing within the team in order to achieve goals together.
· Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and 'on-the-job' training as part of a committed team.
· Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
· Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.