The Global Engineering Services division is responsible for the worldwide implementation of BASF's plant construction projects. We advise and support the divisions with expert services such as automation, process and mechanical engineering throughout the entire life cycle of the plants. In this way, we drive innovation in all areas of the chemical industry - we turn laboratory developments into world-scale production plants.
The MES specific group within our automation technology center develops, implements and supports innovative solutions for end-to-end digitization of our production plants.
· In this position, you will advise our partners, implement MES solutions and provide support during live operation of the MES solutions in place.
· In addition, you will drive the continuous improvement of our solutions and the necessary maintenance and building of knowledge in a systematic manner.
· In the process, you will manage our contractors in order to achieve an optimum solution for our customers (m/f/d).
· You will develop best practices for MES solutions and share them with our global Units.
· You have a degree in automation, applied or technical computer science or a comparable field.
· In addition, you also have practical experience with standard MES products for the process industry, such as PIMS, and have knowledge and skills relating to database programming and database administration.
· Highly developed programming skills, such as C# / .NET skills, and experience with Windows operating systems and Excel applications complete your profile.
· Last but not least, you communicate proficiently in German and English with our customers and contractors.
· Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
· Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
· Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at: on.basf.com/Headquarters
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position?
Ms. Fabienne Gläsel(Talent Acquisition)
Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 58121
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.