Our unit designs, manufactures and sells IR detectors and IR detector systems under the brand name "Hertzstück". Together with our customers, we develop solutions for a wide range of applications, from agriculture, food analysis and spectroscopy to spark detection and fire detection.
· You plan and work in development projects with a focus on technology development for optoelectronic assembly and connection/microsystem technology.
· In addition, you transfer the results of the development into production and support thereof.
· Furthermore, you oversee and manufacture prototypes and pilot series.
· You will also support product management, sales and product development regarding requirements, discussions and presentations of developments for international customers.
· Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering (microsystem/semiconductor technology, optoelectronics) or education in microtechnology with 3-5 years of professional experience.
· Expert knowledge in assembly and connection technology or microsystem technology, such as processes in microsystem and semiconductor technology under clean room conditions.
· Technical understanding and experience in development projects.
· Team spirit, solution and customer-oriented working style.
· Confident manner towards customers, suppliers and cooperation partners as well as good English language skills.
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Mr. Norman Funk (Talent Acquisition) Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 59018
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at www.trinamiX.de
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.